You can visit our site without telling us who you are or giving us any personally identifiable information. We do not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services.
Any personal data provided to us will be used for providing you with the information or service you have requested. We will not use your personal data for marketing products or services without your prior consent. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals, except with your express consent or where required for the purposes of fraud detection or prevention. We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes (e.g – we do not sell information to other companies or organisations) .
Our privacy and GDPR policy:
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 / EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is White Label Recruitment Marketing Ltd.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.whitelabelrm.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information:
We will not use your personal data for marketing products or services without your prior consent. With consent we use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you have any concerns about our GDPR policy you can contact;
Founder, Managing Partner: email@example.com